This page is about the history game series in the real world. For Fightmon history inside the Fightmon World, see History.
The timeline of Fightmon in the real world is how the games and ideas progressed from early on to current.
- October 2006 - Nightwing created
- August 2007 - Remainder of Series 1 fightmon created - Ree bee, Ghost slicer, Hartvile, and Plantsy created, idea for Firee bee (first evolved Fightmon) created (no image yet)
Note: This section is not yet complete
- September 2008 - Flike and the idea of Skelestorm is created
- June 2009 - Feniixis is created.
- October 2009 - Skelestorm image created.
Note:This section is not yet complete
- January 2011, 2years-too-young starts organising fightmon and begins creating more.
- December 2011, 2years-too-young begins planning to create a website to host his creatures, but is stalled due to a move.
To learn more about fightmon's idea stage go here.
- 13:06, January 28, 2012 - Wiki created
- 16:59, February 9, 2012 - 2years-too-young posts a blog post that would cause the development of the game. Later that day, iggyvolz replies and explores the wiki
Initial game developmentEdit
- February 9, 2012 - First demo version created
- June 28, 2012 - Initial game posted to Kongregate, gets bad reviews
Revived game developmentEdit
Note: This section is not complete
- September 29, 2012 - 2years-too-young is back on the wiki
- November 11, 2012 - iggyvolz is back on the wiki
- December 10, 2013 - The Fightmon Developers-only board goes up using 000webhost on iggyvolz's website.
- January 20, 2013 - Fightmon gets its own site seperate from iggyvolz's, but still using 000webhost.
- January 28, 2013 - Wiki's first birthday, Fightmon the Game: Reemon canceled, Fightmon the Game: Pluff is being programmed.
- March 30, 2013 - The website switches from 000webhost to Appfog.
Merger with Eternity IncurakaiEdit
- May 1, 2013 - Xeround, the database provider for Fightmon's website, announces it will stop giving free databases on May 15
- May 12, 2013 - The Fightmon website begins a transfer to Eternity Incurakai's database.
- May 27, 2013 - It is decided that Fightmon will be adopted by Eternity Incurakai.
- June 26, 2013 - The website is completely switched over to Eternity Incurakai. Ahir Bharaiv and XenoK join Fightmon.
- July 10, 2013 - Fightmon the Game: Pluff is delayed to July 20th.
- July 20, 2013 - Fightmon the Game: Pluff is delayed until August.
- September 3, 2013 - Fightmon the Game: Pluff is delayed to TBD.