I'm getting ready to start programming Fightmon the Game: Pluff, so here's some questions & answers about the game:
On the developer's discussion board, we decided that we had very few ideas for Reemon, but we were making considerable progress on Pluff. We decided it was best to move on. We may come back to Reemon at some point.
Here's our tentative timetable for the progress of the game:
- February - Early March: Programming game
- March - Early April: Artwork
- April - Early May: Computer players and multiplayers
- May - June: Bug fixes
- July: Final fixes and release!
We don't have a specific date for the release. We'll update here as soon as we have something.
We're thinking at least one per month, but in the early stages it might not look good or pla…
Read more >
Although our original plan was to get FTG:R done by the wiki's birthday, that didn't really happen. We're putting that off, but making a card game this weekend for Fightmon. It won't be playable until Monday, but keep an eye out!Read more >
I am starting programming on the game. I've been putting it off for a while because i've been busy, but I'm ready to start. The next week or so won't look very promising for multiple reasons:
- I won't release a new demo every day (I'd spend the majority of my time packaging them up), and I won't often release them publicly, just to game devs.
- The game won't have very good imagery. Images are basically thrown into the game. Right now, it's not about how the game looks, it's about how it works. We'll worry about the looks later
- Bugs. Everyone hates them. But I won't really be focusing on fixing them soon unless they completely prohibit playing the game.
But just know that I'm working on this as much as I can. I hope to get a functional ve…Read more >
I can't believe it's almost 2013! It seemed like it was just yesterday I found Fightmon, it's almost been a year since the project started. Starting on December 29, we will start to keep track of edits and subscriptions (we would start January 1, but the week goes Friday-Thursday so I can mark down the edits over the weekend), and starting January 27, you can vote for your favorite users, pages, and fanons for the Fightmon Wiki Awards. The winning users will get rewards in-game (I hope the game will be up by then, if not we can just mark them down). Speaking of late January, if you'll take a walk down memory lane with me, you'll se the wiki started on January 28, 2012. Since that lands on a Monday, we will have Fightmon-Mania the prev…Read more >
The new forums are up! To use them, go to Special:Forum. We're just testing them out, we might not keep them.Read more >