Wikia will finally be upgraded, potentially fixing problems with Trackers Interface Bot. The following line wil update when the wiki is reached with the upgrade:
For more information on the upgrade, see TOR's blog post. It will most likely be finished by the end of July (high popularity wikis, like Avatar wiki, have been updated first). Here are some bug fixes and new features:
- The default user signature now contains a talk link in addition to the user link.
- File extensions (e.g. .jpg) will be automatically added to filenames on upload if the user specified a filename without an extension
- Images are now autorotated according to their EXIF orientation. This only affects thumbnails; the source remains unrotated
- The "This is a minor edit" checkbox is not available when you create a page or new section
- Support for metadata in SVG files (title, description)
- Inline rendering/thumbnailing for Gimp XCF images
- The parser cache is now shared amongst users whose different settings aren't used in the page
- A variety of category sort-related fixes, including:
- In English, lowercase and uppercase letters now sort the same
- Subcategories, ordinary pages, and files now page separately
- When several pages are given the same sort key, they sort by their names instead of randomly
- Interlanguage links display the page title in their tooltip
- Special:Listfiles now supports a username parameter
- And much more!
If you’d like to see a full list of the changes, take a look at MediaWiki’s Release Notes for 1.17, 1.18 and 1.19.
In other news, I might not be able to finish Fightmon the Game: Reemon by the end of the month. I will be able to finish it by mid-July (I have a busy schedule from this Thursday to July 8th.